wdcfplus - A Graphic Design Retrospective

I have compiled a series of designs that I had produced for the Whitefoot and Downham Community Food + Project (wdcfplus) from the 5+ years I had been involved with this organisation. I hope the examples illustrate the range of creative possibilities, as well as keep to the brand (rounded font / emerald green colour / and circular shapes) that I developed and defined right from the start.   

2021
Thank you e-card for volunteers

2020

wdcfplus cover image
 


2019
Logo revised
Info sheet
Facebook graphic

2018
Summer BBQ Flier

2017
wdcfplus flier A-side
wdcfplus flier B-side

Tie-banner design

2016

Infographic


2015

Volunteer badge design




2014

wdcfplus business card A-side

wdcfplus business card B-side

Community Gardens Logo





Donation post-cards

wdcfplus food catagory sheet

Print friendly flier


Comments

Popular Posts