Recent Designs for wdcfplus

wdcfplus Flier updated (front page)

wdcfplus Flier updated (back page)

Last week I had been busy with several things, the first being a design update of the wdcfplus flier (I had originally designed) and a new design for a pull-up banner.

As I had not only to get the designs finished for print, I had to make sure the printers (Pink Sheep) had enough time to have them signed, sealed and delivered in time for the Phoenix Festival 2017 (which thankfully they did).

wdcfplus Pull-up Banner Design

Held at Forster Park, Lewisham, on Saturday 13th May, the wdcfplus stall looked all the more impressive with its new marketing material. In fact, the stall drew so much attention that the tombola being run by the volunteers completely cleared before closing.  

My wife, Cllr Janet Daby, Cllr Mark Ingleby and wdcfplus Team showing
off the new flier and pull-up banner designs at the Phoenix Festival 2017


Comments

Popular Posts