Heidi Alexander MP nominates Whitefoot and Downham Community Food + Project for the APPG Poverty Award

A recent short doco made for Lewisham East MP, Heidi Alexander, and the Whitefoot and Downham Community Food + Project. It was made in support of her nomination of the project for the Parliamentary Paul Goggins Memorial Award 2014.   


I made this video very quickly using my Canon 1100D (my first time videoing using a DSLR!) Although shot in HD, I was filming hand-held in very low-light conditions without any external lighting which I guess didn't do me any favours when producing an overall high-quality finish. (Also, F-stops and gain it seems are automatic on this camera.) In this instance, the sincerity of what was being said during the interviews took more precedence over good looking images.  

Comments

Popular Posts